Job Title: TPM Operator : 3rd Shift
Interest Category: Production
Job Type: Full Time
Description: The TPM Operator is responsible for the quality output, operation and trouble:shooting of custom machinery within the Sterile Disposable manufacturing areas. The position requires advanced technical skills, analytical skills and knowledge necessary to operate custom and/or automated equipment in a regulated industry. This advanced knowledge is evident by advanced trouble:shooting abilities for equipment efficiency and operational issues. The TPM provides guidance and training to lower level production personnel including Machine Operators and Assembly personnel. A functional TPM must possess good communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with a broad group of cross:functional staff including production team members, QA, Maintenance and Engineering staff members.
1. Understanding the potential hazards and safe equipment operating practices in a manufacturing environment.
2. Understanding of the quality systems and guidelines that impact areas of responsibility including; component specifications, equipment operating parameters, data collection and cleanliness requirements.
3. Ensures all potential equipment deficiencies and component defects are properly identified throughout areas of responsibility to ensure adherence to quality guidelines.
4. Operation of process test equipment to ensure process outputs in areas of responsibility conform to specified requirements (drawings and validated procedures).
5. Advanced operation and trouble:shooting of custom machinery within the Sterile Disposable manufacturing areas. Operation may include: general machine operation, line balancing, loading assembly and packaging equipment with components, preventive maintenance and cleaning.
6. Exercises effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with a broad group of cross:functional staff including production team members, QA, Maintenance and Engineering staff members.
7. Provide guidance and training to lower level production personnel including Machine Operators and Assembly personnel.
8. Requires working 10:00PM : 6:15AM with overtime as needed including weekends and holidays.
9. Responsible for performing electrical/mechanical adjustments
10. Responsible to assist Maintenance / Engineering with the execution of protocols specific to equipment and the manufacturing processes.
11. Future equipment improvements with the installation of automated loading equipment.
12. Implementation of systems to improve product and process quality; i.e. vision inspection systems and automated test equipment.
Technical and Behavioral Requirements:
1. Associates Degree in technical field preferred.
2. Knowledge of machinery related safety practices.
3. Analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve basic and advanced technical problems
4. Advanced mathematical and measurement skills to run machinery and test equipment per specification